Guardians of the Galaxy “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” Soundtrack [x]
Get ready to have your ear holes to be blasted with the Marvel’s Guardians of The Galaxy’s, songs the Peter Quill (Star-Lord) plays while in space, starting with…
1. 0:00 “Hooked on a Feeling” - Blue Swede
2. 2:55 “Go All the Way” Performed by Raspberries
3. 6:17 “Spirit in the Sky”* Performed by Norman Greenbaum
4. 10:20 “Moonage Daydream” - David Bowie
5. 15:20 “Fooled Around and Fell in Love” - Elvin Bishop
6. 19:58 “I’m Not in Love” - 10cc
7. 26:04 “I Want You Back” - Jackson 5
8. 29:03 “Come and Get Your Love” Performed by Redbone
9. 32:39 “Cherry Bomb” Performed by The Runaways
10. 34:49 “Escape (The Piña Colada Song)” - Rupert Holmes
11. 38:58 “O-O-H Child” - The Five Stairsteps
12. 42:17 “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
|—||Peter Jason Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy)|
this was my face for pretty much all of guardians of the galaxy
The Mad Titan
….there’s shit in my pants….
In case you’re trying to keep track of the Infinity Gems;
- Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) stated that the Tessaract seen in The Avengers and Thor was actually an Infinity Gem, specifically the Space Gem.
- The Aether seen in Thor: The Dark World is also one, although it’s yet to be confirmed exactly which one. Personally, I think it fits into the Reality Gem's power area.
- Loki’s Staff, seen in Avengers, Thor, etc appears to have a gem. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, a scene in the credits shows it being un-assembled digitally, possibly alluding to the gem in it being a Infinity Gem. I’d say it’d be the Mind Gem.
- In Guardians of the Galaxy, the “Orb” item that Peter steals houses a purple gem, said to be the Power Gem by Feige.
That leaves us with just two; the Time Gem and the Soul Gem.
If you don’t find little, dancing Groot adorable, you have no soul.
Bathtime for Biggie! Please follow @biggie_puglife ! #pug #pugsofinstagram #pugs #brindlepug
dirku drawing uwu